Wednesday, April 1, 2009

As the Sands of Time Blow.....


Time is winding and the level of excitement is overwhelming. I have been away from my loved ones toooo damn long. Things have changed and that was to be expected, but a few things have remained the same. I have still have my family and crew, who has my back and I have theirs. I dont think you all understand what is inside of me right now. I am soo anxious, like Ginuwine right now, LOL. As I type this I have about 100 or so hours remaining before I take a flight outta Iraq and into Kuwait. Hopefully I can leave Kuwait on the next day instead of waiting four days for another flight.

As for me, I have grown into an even stronger multi-racial male. One who is confident in his own skin and is not wasiely intimidated. I'll be the first to admit, I still have some growing to do, but I have come a ways from where I used to be. My brothers would be so proud of me. I am grateful for everything that the Lord has given me and not given me. I have come to the realization that He is in control and when it is to be and he feels that I am comofortable, he will grant it to me.

As we bring this deployment to a close, let me leave you with this, this is your life, you only get one, so live it for YOURSELF.

Be Breezy!!!

No comments: