Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ain't It Funny


I am cracking up in the inside. The other day I was talking to my "big" brother and we were talkin bout meeting folks. And he told me that when you go look for something it alludes you. And I was like true that to a certain extent. So I took his advice to heart and removed myself from the scene and low and behold. I'll be damned. You find someone that is damn near everything you are looking for and quite possibly more. Now I have a problem with getting attached kinda quickly and we all know this, so no comment necessary, LOL. But so far I have not become attached and the vibe is there, but I am making sure that I take my time and get to know the personality and everything, ya heard. We shall see, stay tunned. I'll try to keep you all posted. And now back to our regualry scheduled program, "As the Sands of Time Blow."

No comments: