Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Here


Lately my mind has been a bit crowded and overwhelmed. I find myself getting easily aggravated with the insignificant and irresponsible actions of others. I find that this is not such a healthy way to live life. So as I listen to Clarity by Najee and a light jazz mix, I create the first part of my new mantra for 2008 and 2009.


1.) I will not set expectations on things that I cannot control.

2.) I am here for the present. for it is a gift from God and I will enjoy every moment of it. I will learn from the past and prepare for the future.

And the last part of it:

3.) We can never see past the choices that we do not understand.



This is my new mantra for the remainder of this year and if you don't like it, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but please don't expect me to get to the point in my life where your opinion matters so much to me that I am going to give a damn, because if that is your bread and butter, you'll die of starvation before I conform to you and your standards.


I am outta here for now and remember......

"We are all here to do what we are all here to do."

No comments: